You couldn’t pay me to use the restroom at NYC’s Penn Station, but I didn’t think twice about needing to pee when I was at Philadelphia’s 30th Street Station recently.
Perhaps it was their warm welcome and solemn promise to take care of me that put me at ease.
is to provide the cleanest
and most healthful
environment for all visitors
who pass through this station
I often ask my clients for their mission statement, but I never considered that a public service should have one. I absolutely had to snap a photo on my way in.
Sad to report that they aren’t quite living up to their own expectations…if you know what I mean.
- Photo of the day: Penn Station, Charging Station February 22, 2010 | 5 comments
- Photo of the day: You must be in one of the first five cars May 14, 2009 | 8 comments
- Photo of the day: Back in 30 minutes June 15, 2010 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: Departures and Arrivals January 22, 2010 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Trash Can Copywriting February 17, 2010 | 4 comments
I don't know what's more amusing: the phrase “most healthful” (why not just “healthy”?) or the double meaning of the phrase “who pass through this station.”
Whitney Hess says
Oh my God, I didn't even consider the second part! Damn, that copywriter was