Perhaps it was their warm welcome and solemn promise to take care of me that put me at ease.
is to provide the cleanest
and most healthful
environment for all visitors
who pass through this station
I often ask my clients for their mission statement, but I never considered that a public service should have one. I absolutely had to snap a photo on my way in.
Sad to report that they aren’t quite living up to their own expectations…if you know what I mean.
- Photo of the day: Penn Station, Charging Station February 22, 2010 | 5 comments
- Photo of the day: You must be in one of the first five cars May 14, 2009 | 9 comments
- Photo of the day: Back in 30 minutes June 15, 2010 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: Departures and Arrivals January 22, 2010 | 1 comments
- Photo of the day: Trash Can Copywriting February 17, 2010 | 4 comments