It would mean a lot to me if you could please take a moment to complete the survey below. I’m helping to design a new Twitter client and your input will be invaluable. Thank you.
Survey link: http://bit.ly/4mMZWJ
- Another Twitter Link Roundup January 29, 2008 | 0 comments
- Twitter.com finally removes their awful pagination March 19, 2009 | 15 comments
- Twitter Blocks March 1, 2008 | 2 comments
- Twitter updating Facebook status without permission July 29, 2009 | 15 comments
- Twitter buys Summize July 15, 2008 | 2 comments
FYI: the survey doesn’t come through on the RSS feed, perhaps you could update this post with a direct link to the survey?
Whitney Hess says
Great point! Fixed :)
Dan Entin says
I took the survey. Below are some comments about the survey itself since I'm a bit of a survey nut:
*”Retweets” – thought this was a little weird. I don't ever specifically look for retweets. For me it's just part of the stream of updates.
* “Direct messages” – because of the built-in notification options (and my infrequent use of DMs) I never check for direct messages and only know about them if I get a notification.
Question 3 – I wondered whether this would have been clearer if also worded “check” instead of “receive”. Everyone receives DMs at Twitter.com – you may just not check for or read them there.
Anyway, good luck with the survey.
SEO Company India says
doing surveys always fascinates me …
its really great to have a chance for winning the amazon gift card.
Thanks for the resource.