Tweet what you eat
Maintain a food diary by sending direct messages on Twitter to TWYE. Assign calories to each food item or search the database to find them out.
Let Twitter be your alarm for things you need to remember. But keep in mind that Twitter or your carrier can always have delays.
Feed your blog to Twitter. Input your RSS feed URL, set a polling time (mine is every 3 hours), and they’ll send out an automated tweet for you with a link to any new posts.
Twitter search engine. A great alternative to tracking things if you can’t stand all the text messages.
“Enter a few words or phrases and see how often they appear on Twitter.” A great way to take a quick poll of the Twitterverse.
- Twitter buys Summize July 15, 2008 | 2 comments
- Twitter finally integrates Twitter Search a.k.a. Summize March 5, 2009 | 3 comments
- Twitter: Fun and Effective January 22, 2008 | 2 comments
- My Twitter Karma March 1, 2008 | 5 comments
- Twitter Blocks March 1, 2008 | 2 comments