My dreams have come true.
Twitter has finally turned their Replies functionality into what they’re calling Mentions. For more than two years, replies consisted only of tweets that began with the person’s username, leaving us to search for ourselves to find all the other tweets where we were mere mentions. Now that Twitter has killed replies, I can kill that Twitter Search tab I’ve had open in my browser for the past year.
Ah, I feel so much better now. Don’t you?
Read Twitter’s blog post: Replies Are Now Mentions
- Twitter buys Summize July 15, 2008 | 2 comments
- Twitter finally integrates Twitter Search a.k.a. Summize March 5, 2009 | 3 comments
- Twitter’s Most Moronic Change: Removing @ Reply Settings May 12, 2009 | 84 comments
- TwitterBerry was mean to me March 1, 2008 | 7 comments
- A year of Twitter statistics January 8, 2009 | 3 comments