Big thanks to Caroline McCarthy for interviewing me for her latest CNET article, “Facebook, Google, and the data design disaster” featured in her column The Social.
Caroline asked me what I thought of the new Facebook homepage redesign, as well as Google’s apparent obsession with data (above good design, as exposed by designer Douglas Bowman in his goodbye letter to Google). Read the article to find out.
- Designing for Startups in Smashing Magazine February 26, 2011 | 0 comments
- Don Draper is the Antithesis of User Experience February 27, 2012 | 14 comments
- 10 Most Common Misconceptions About User Experience Design January 10, 2009 | 14 comments
- The boxee website redesign July 20, 2009 | 0 comments
- The Enduring Misconceptions of User Experience Design February 8, 2013 | 29 comments
Leave a Reply