I found this sign in a Starbucks bathroom. If you’re literate, do you really need detailed instructions on how to wash your hands?
3. Wash for 20 sec.
6. Turn off water with paper towel
And just in case you can’t read or don’t understand the steps, there’s a little pictorial to show you the way. I love the graphic for Dry; those hands are moving furiously!
- Photo of the day: Insert hands to dry July 6, 2009 | 20 comments
- Photo of the day: Push to take toilet paper February 28, 2009 | 5 comments
- Photo of the day: Bottom loading instructions May 7, 2009 | 7 comments
- Photo of the day: Back in 30 minutes June 15, 2010 | 2 comments
- Photo of the day: How do we call agent?? February 24, 2009 | 1 comments