O’Reilly’s Web 2.0 Expo is in New York this week at the Javits Center. This is the largest tech conference that NY has ever seen and those of us who live here are thrilled to finally get the attention that NY tech so greatly deserves.
There are eight tracks for four days of sessions, everything from Media & Marketing to Development to Finance to Design & UX (yay!). Today features half-day-long workshops, with the rest of the week’s sessions from 30 minutes to an hour and a half. There’s an Expo Hall with hundreds of booths on Wednesday and Thursday. And keynotes from Arianna Huffington, Clay Shirky, Gary Vaynerchuk, Jay Adelson, Fred Wilson, Jason Fried and more.
I was lucky enough to get a media pass by promising to cover the Expo on this blog. I’ll be posting round-ups of each day as well as live-Twittering so follow me on Twitter for real-time updates (and tell your friends). You can also take a look at my schedule on CrowdVine.
If you’re going to be at Web 2.0 Expo NY, add me to your CrowdVine network, and if you see me in the halls, please say hi! I’m spending the week there to learn and connect as much as possible and just generally enrich my life. I hope everyone has a blast. I’m sure I’ll be desperately worn out by the end of the week, but it’ll be worth it. It always is.
- Web 2.0 Expo NY: Jason Fried’s “10 Things We’ve Learned at 37signals” September 20, 2008 | 0 comments
- Web 2.0 Expo NY: Wednesday Keynotes September 20, 2008 | 2 comments
- I’ll be on Jeffrey Zeldman’s panel at SXSW 2009 December 15, 2008 | 3 comments
- Hanging out at IxDA’s Interaction09 February 6, 2009 | 5 comments
- Join me at IDEA2009 on Sept 15-16 August 26, 2009 | 3 comments