1- Provide the ability to “Add To Existing Contact.” I don’t want to have to copy a new phone number or e-mail address from a message and paste it into the entry in my address book. That’s a pain. So when I select “Add To Address Book” try to be smart and recognize that the person already exists.
2- If I read an email on my desktop machine, don’t show it as unread on my BlackBerry, but don’t delete it either. I like that I can “Mark Prior Opened,” but it isn’t immediately clear to me which messages I’ve already seen and which I haven’t.
3- Let me flag messages as important. Come on, every mail program has that!
4- I want to be able to view HTML e-mails. Please.
5- Two words: Wi-Fi.
6- Let me choose the icon for my custom ringer profiles. Your one icon (blue man with a star) is the image for both my Work and Home profiles, so at a quick glance I don’t know which one is activated. I have to roll over the icon to find out, and that’s a waste of my time.
7- When I’m in my address book, give me a one-click option to jump to the top of the list. You do this in the inbox, why not here?
That’s all I have for now, but will update this list as necessary. For all of you iPhone users out there gloating right now, wipe that smirk right off your face. I have copy and paste. Nananana poo poo!
- Ten Best Things and Five Worst Things About the BlackBerry January 16, 2008 | 7 comments
- Why iHate This iPhone January 13, 2008 | 1 comments
- Group Video Chat: A Usability Evaluation May 23, 2008 | 6 comments
- My Beef with the NYC Taxicab Touchscreens July 7, 2008 | 10 comments
- (In)Consistency in keyboard shortcuts March 7, 2008 | 4 comments