I’m Jewish and I’m single, so it shouldn’t be any surprise to you that I’m on JDate. It’s raining and I’m home on a Friday night, so obviously I signed on. And what did I see? The JDate Toolbar!
I’ve used JDate on and off for years, and one day when I have the time and energy I’ll do a full usability evaluation of the site — and boy does it suck. But when I saw this I simply couldn’t wait to post it. Unfortunately I don’t have a PC so I can’t install the toolbar, and I have no intention of installing it at work.
As noted on the landing page, the JDate Toolbar “gives you fast access to JDate’s key features, including your inbox, matches and Hot List. You also get immediate notifications when other members send you a message, so you’ll never miss a chance to meet someone special.”
If they think I could lose the chance to meet that someone special in the 10 seconds it takes to log on to the site, I guess I’m screwed — and not in a good way.
- Flickr introduces video April 9, 2008 | 5 comments
- TweetDeck stream of consciousness July 14, 2008 | 10 comments
- How Bebo Ruined My Life April 1, 2008 | 21 comments
- People you may know March 30, 2008 | 7 comments
- Email of the Week: I Do Software July 7, 2010 | 2 comments