This is possibly my favorite 1 minute and 32 seconds in the history of moving images. I got shivers at the end.
Please do yourself and everyone else a favor by taking the time to watch this now, then send it to everyone who has ever asked you what a user experience designer is.
[This might be too "inside baseball" for some people, so if there are any references you don't catch, let me know and I'll do my best to explain what they mean to me.]
- Gel conference videos now online February 18, 2009 | 1 comments
- Nationwide Insurance demonstrates user research with NationPam January 18, 2011 | 3 comments
- Netflix Recommends: Art & Design Documentaries April 10, 2011 | 8 comments
- Etiquette isn’t dead March 1, 2011 | 3 comments
- If I could tell designers one thing July 30, 2009 | 1 comments