I’m honored to be joining Jeffrey Zeldman and Dan Benjamin on tomorrow’s episode of The Big Web Show. Tune in at 1pm ET as they interview me live about all things user experience. Nothing scripted, nothing planned — just uncensored, unadulterated UX pleasure.
If you can’t make it during that time, the video and podcast will be available online soon after the live broadcast.
See Jeffrey’s blog post announcement about my show and other upcoming episodes.
- User Centered Design is now closed February 18, 2009 | 3 comments
- Design Principles: The Philosophy of UX May 4, 2011 | 11 comments
- Watch me on The Big Web Show June 22, 2010 | 1 comments
- Sketchnotes from UK UPA’s UX Clinic June 1, 2010 | 2 comments
- I’ll be speaking at An Event Apart 2009 January 3, 2009 | 5 comments