I have officially made it. I was quoted by Catriona Cornett on inspireUX.
“Differentiate yourself by fully understanding the problem before you attempt to solve it… Don’t just fall in love with a solution and go full-force on making it look great, but really make sure that whatever you design is fitting a need in the world and has a purpose.” – Whitney Hess
Being featured on inspireUX is a true honor because it is a collection of inspirational quotes by some of the most influential user experience professionals. I scour the site frequently for nuggets that I can pass on to my clients or use to help mold my own thinking.
Thank you, Catriona!
- If I could tell designers one thing July 30, 2009 | 1 comments
- 10 Most Common Misconceptions About User Experience Design January 10, 2009 | 13 comments
- My Top 10 User Experience Design Blogs on Blogs.com April 29, 2009 | 6 comments
- My 20 Guiding Principles for UX Design on Monster.com’s InsideTech March 26, 2010 | 2 comments
- Pleasure and Pain is #1 on Google December 4, 2008 | 3 comments