Jason is a front-end web developer and runs Refresh Pittsburgh. He’s also putting together the first-ever Pittsburgh Web Design Day — “a one-day, local web design conference to highlight local talent as well as those with strong ties to Pittsburgh who have gone on to be leaders in our industry.”
I’m pleased to announce that Jason has asked me to speak at the event. I’ll be giving a presentation version of my Mashable article, “10 Most Common Misconceptions About User Experience Design.” I’m really excited to discuss the topic in a small setting with designers, developers, business analysts and other web professionals. Since I’m flying in that morning, I’ll be the last session of the day. Pressure!
I’ll be in Pittsburgh for the weekend and would love to hang out with anyone who’s around. Just @ me on Twitter or email anytime.
Thanks to Jason and the Refresh Pittsburgh team for including me in this special event. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
- 10 Most Common Misconceptions About User Experience Design — the presentation April 6, 2009 | 1 comments
- I’ll be speaking at An Event Apart 2009 January 3, 2009 | 5 comments
- I wish I were going to UX Hong Kong! December 15, 2010 | 3 comments
- I’ll be speaking at IA Summit 2009 in Memphis February 4, 2009 | 3 comments
- My presentation at IA Summit 2009: “Evangelizing Yourself” March 29, 2009 | 6 comments