In July I posted the books on my UX bookshelf.
Then a couple months ago I received an email from Peter Steinberg, a product development guy with a lot of cool experience who reads and enjoys this little blog. He recently launched a site called Flashlight Worthy — a hand-picked book recommendation site — and asked if he could list my UX bookshelf. Of course I said no problemo.
and Web & Internet Technology
Now I’m just waiting to get a blog widget from them so I can replace that crappy Flash carousel from Amazon in the sidebar.
If you want to contribute your own list, just contact Flashlight Worthy yourself. And have fun with all your new reading!
- My UX Bookshelf featured in Usability News December 5, 2008 | 0 comments
- UX Bookshelf July 19, 2008 | 11 comments
- Onboarding: A Sidebar in “Designing Social Interfaces” October 6, 2009 | 17 comments
- Photo of the day: Follow this line January 11, 2011 | 7 comments
- Update on Amazon’s TextBuyIt April 5, 2008 | 1 comments