Huge thanks goes to Liz for alerting me to the fact that Pleasure and Pain, in particular the post I Am Not A Woman Blogger, was mentioned briefly on BlogWorld Expo’s show on Blog Talk Radio yesterday.
You can hear the full recording of yesterday’s show. Go to timestamp 40:00 to hear the mention of Pleasure and Pain.
Just a snippet here:
I wanted to bring this up today…Twitter related. Um, there was a post after BlogHer. And it’s Pleasure and Pain blog. And I’m sorry I don’t have the blogger’s name. But the post was, “I am Not A Woman Blogger.” And it kind of started this whole debate about, I guess, identity blogging…BlogHer was a big part of that event. I’m curious how you feel about that. Do you consider yourself “women bloggers”? How does that whole gender identity work for you guys?”
It feels great to have spurred some debate. Liz told me that there was even more discussion going on in the chat room, but unfortunately I don’t think there’s a log of that. If you were there and participated in the conversation, please let me know!
- Pleasure and Pain is #1 on Google December 4, 2008 | 3 comments
- I Am Not A Woman Blogger July 20, 2008 | 47 comments
- Blog of the Day on Logic + Emotion March 2, 2008 | 4 comments
- Pleasure and Pain on kirtsy! June 11, 2008 | 1 comments
- Pleasure and Pain in Other Languages July 24, 2010 | 1 comments