I ask questions on Twitter all the time on a wide variety of topics, and I usually get really useful responses — but never as many as when I ask about interpersonal issues.
A little while ago I posed this question:
“What do you do when someone you really care about won’t respond to your emails & DMs, and won’t tell you why they’ve stopped talking to you?”
Here are a selection of the responses I received. What particularly interests me are the themes of taking the conversation offline and of letting it go. All great pieces of advice.
It makes me feel great to know that there are people out there who are always willing to help. Even in just 140 characters or less.
- Twitter’s confirmation message is a usability fail May 6, 2009 | 11 comments
- Business Cards and Twitter November 12, 2008 | 2 comments
- How Twitter has changed my life July 8, 2008 | 18 comments
- Conference Twittering September 22, 2008 | 7 comments
- Twitter Praise for IDEA 2008 November 2, 2008 | 0 comments