The results are in. Receiving 27% of the 116 total votes, the most preferred time for Whit Hour, my new weekly “office hour” via video chat, is Sundays from 9-10pm Eastern Time.
I’ll be using TinyChat, at least for now. You can join the video conference at http://tinychat.com/whitney with the password whithour.
Come one, come all. Bring your questions about user experience, consulting, entrepreneurship, etc. — things you might normally e-mail me or Twitter to me about.
If you can’t make the time slot, don’t fret. I’ll be posting a recording of each week’s Whit Hour here on the blog.
Looking forward to chatting with you all soon!
- The first Whit Hour was a success August 3, 2009 | 7 comments
- If I could tell designers one thing July 30, 2009 | 1 comments
- I’m teaching a Girl Develop IT class! September 21, 2010 | 0 comments
- Interaction-design.org’s Encyclopedia is live! February 1, 2011 | 3 comments
- UIE Virtual Seminar with Tamara Adlin: Ad-Hoc Personas February 22, 2010 | 3 comments
[…] teach. Since more of the workforce is adopting that work-wherever-you-want approach, I really like Whitney Hess’ idea of establishing of office hours for herself. She’s a user experience designer, and if you […]