I’m very excited to be attending DelveUI on August 5-6 in NYC, and even more excited that I get to give away a 15% discount on the $595 registration fee to the first 15 people to comment on this post.
Delve:UI – A 2-Day Masterclass on Designing User Interfaces
August 5-6, 2009 (Wed-Thurs), 8am-6:30pm
13 Speakers. 1 Topic. 2 Days. 150 Attendees.
Interactive designers, web designers, interface designers are all invited to a one-of-a-kind (web) design micro-conference. Held in Brooklyn, NYC at the Pfizer Auditorium on the NYU Poly Campus, DelveUI is a two-day series of workshops and presentations to help you learn the ins and outs of creating beautiful, strong and useful web interfaces with a killer lineup of masters in the craft.
- Day 1 starts with a keynote by Lou Rosenfeld on Marrying User Experience with Site Analytics to create a stronger brand experience.
- A 2-hour CSS masterclass given by Jina Bolton, co-author of The Art & Science of CSS and Jeff Croft, author of Pro CSS Techniques
- Learn the fine art of visual web design and how it impacts User Experience from Andrew Maier founder of Uxbooth.com, in a Photoshop Masterclass workshop and…
- A one-to-many interview on interfaced design and process with Jason Santa Maria being interviewed by Liz Danzico and taking advance questions by YOU the audience
- Day 2 starts with a workshop on using interaction design patterns by Theresa Neil, co-author of Designing Web Interfaces
- An introduction to interaction design frameworks and how they unleash Interface design creativity with Robert Hoekman, Jr. (author of Designing the Moment and Designing the Obvious)
- Hear others giving best practice workshops on web prototyping with Todd Zaki Warfel, Flash design with Jamie Kosoy of Big Spaceship, and Anders Ramsay will speak on Interface design using Agile methods and more…
DELVE:UI will be limited to only 150 attendees to ensure the micro-conference format and to encourage audience interaction with the speakers.
Want one of Pleasure and Pain’s 15% discounts on registration? Say so in the comments on this post. I am strictly limited to 15 people, so be sure to speak up quickly.
Can’t wait to see you there!
- Video of Dan Saffer’s talk “Tap is the New Click” at IxDA NYC January 9, 2009 | 1 comments
- MFA in Interaction Design at the School of Visual Arts in NYC December 6, 2008 | 3 comments
- IDEA2008: Cross-disciplinary Design Conference, Chicago, IL, October 7-8 September 3, 2008 | 3 comments
- I’m Speaking at Pittsburgh Web Design Day March 13, 2009 | 3 comments
- IxDA Interaction 08: Day 1 February 10, 2008 | 2 comments