Given that I’m a user experience practitioner and consultant who is active on Twitter, it’s not surprising that I have a lot of folks coming to me with questions. Unfortunately it’s gotten to a point where I can no longer answer each person individually.
In an effort to keep my sanity while still being as helpful as possible (heck, I’ve gotten a lot of help to get me here!), I’m going to start a weekly one-hour video chat during which people can ask anything on their minds and I’ll do my best to answer. Hopefully the questions will be related to user experience, consulting, entrepreneurship, New York, and other things I know a lot about.
Finding a good time, especially for a global audience, is not going to be easy. I have a few possibilities, so I wanted to leave it to you to decide.
Place your vote on my PollDaddy poll.
Thanks! I’m really looking forward to this. If you have ideas about ways I can make Whit Hour useful and cool, please let me know in the comments.
- What are you worth? November 22, 2010 | 13 comments
- Being a consultant is like being an actor May 12, 2009 | 4 comments
- FONC and the Impostor Syndrome March 20, 2011 | 6 comments
- Doing business as Vicarious Partners April 30, 2012 | 8 comments
- Loosecubes and the future of work October 29, 2010 | 17 comments