Ever pick up Maxim magazine? It’s topical for men’s issues. Same concept. Not a limitation. Just topical relevance.
Dear “openminded” (and other anonymous commenters):
You’re allowed to have an opposing viewpoint. In fact, I welcome it! But when you don’t use your real name, your comments hold no weight. If you believe in what you have to say (and I hope you do), stand behind your message. Don’t be afraid, I don’t bite. And I won’t allow other commenters to attack you for your views. I want to encourage discussion and your opinions matter just as much as anyone else’s.
I hope you come back to the blog, and I hope next time you have something to say you’ll say it loud and proud (and link back to your blog so we can all learn more about the way you see the world).
The real open-minded,
- Mashable’s 2nd Annual Open Web Awards: NOMINATIONS OPEN! November 5, 2008 | 5 comments
- Internet Famous March 1, 2008 | 5 comments
- A Brief Recap on Year 4 February 2, 2012 | 0 comments
- Beginning to experiment with Medium May 19, 2013 | 0 comments
- Get Satisfaction is now on Pleasure and Pain (and vice versa) December 11, 2008 | 1 comments