On June 12, 2009, analog will die.
The Digital TV Transition (DTV) website has everything you need to know about making the switch. There are no less than 50 pages of full text explaining how to painlessly prepare. A variety of downloadable PDFs are available to guide you through the converter box installation process. There’s also a DIY Guide, a Troubleshooting Guide and a PDF from the FCC titled “DTV Made Easy.”
It’s the biggest sham I’ve ever seen.
In October, CollegeHumor released “an educational public service announcement to prepare you and your grandmother for the 2009 digital switch.” This comes via Orian‘s mom. Hit play to find out everything you need to know to get ready for this momentous event.
- Nationwide Insurance demonstrates user research with NationPam January 18, 2011 | 3 comments
- Bill Maher makes fun of Captcha’s poor usability May 12, 2010 | 8 comments
- Auto-flush toilet has a mind of its own January 27, 2008 | 8 comments
- Alan Alda falls victim to McAfee’s dreadful customer experience August 20, 2012 | 1 comments
- The Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel is a hot mess September 30, 2009 | 9 comments