DIY UX: 5 Ways to Give Your Users an Upgrade (Without Calling In a Pro)
Have you fallen in love with your solution and forgotten the original problem? Are you certain that your product actually makes people’s lives better? Not every company can hire someone like me to help you listen to your users, so you’re gonna have to learn how to do some of this stuff yourself. I’ll show you five techniques to find out who your users are, what they really need and how to go about giving it to them in an easy to use and pleasurable way. And it doesn’t have to bankrupt you or kill your release date.
I’m really looking forward to being a part of such a momentous conference with this unbelievable lineup. A true honor. Buy your tickets now! (psst. use code AEAVIP to get $100 off)
Can’t wait to see you there!
- An Event Apart Minneapolis 2010 July 31, 2010 | 4 comments
- Here at An Event Apart Boston June 22, 2009 | 2 comments
- See you at An Event Apart Chicago October 10, 2009 | 2 comments
- I’ll be speaking at An Event Apart 2009 January 3, 2009 | 5 comments
- DIY UX at An Event Apart Chicago 2009 October 20, 2009 | 13 comments