As I announced on Nov 5, nominations for Mashable’s 2nd Annual Open Web Awards were open until last Sunday. On Wednesday, the first round of voting began (sorry for the delay in posting this).
Vote for your favorite site using the widget below until November 30th at 11:59pm Pacific Time.
Some ground rules:
- One vote per category per e-mail address per day (validated through PollDaddy)
- Vote in up to 26 Categories for every 24 hours (reset at midnight PST)
The final round of voting begins on Wednesday, December 3, with winners announced on Tuesday, December 16.
So get to it already!
- Mashable’s 2nd Annual Open Web Awards: NOMINATIONS OPEN! November 5, 2008 | 5 comments
- Final Round of Mashable’s Open Web Awards December 4, 2008 | 3 comments
- Congrats to the winners of Mashable’s 2008 Open Web Awards December 16, 2008 | 1 comments
- This email is bloggable May 12, 2009 | 2 comments
- Design.alltop.com March 1, 2008 | 0 comments
Bob Armour says
Please check out and vote for LifeSnapz.com in Mashable’s Open Web Awards – Niche Social Networks category.
LifeSnapz (http://www.lifesnapz.com) is a great unique (and free) way to capture and explore your life events with photos, videos, timelines and maps, and share these events with friends, family and other trusted groups.
Please vote for LifeSnapz!
We just wanted to thank everyone that nominated JamsBio in the Open Web Awards. Now we are asking again to please vote for JamsBio for best Music and best Online Games.
Jamsbio.com is a social community dedicated to sharing your life through music. It's a destination for people to meet, reconnect, or simply stay in touch by sharing the story of your life through music. It's where you can journal about music memories; read daily music news and reviews (http://magazine.jamsbio.com/); send song dedications to friends and romances; create and debate top-5 music lists (http://www.jamsbio.com/lists); and play games to test your knowledge of music (http://jamsbio.com/games).
You can vote for JamsBio at http://blog.jamsbio.com/?p=1641