- Facebook Hires Google Executive as No. 2 – New York Times
- iPhonic: Steve Wozniak has another pop at the iPhone
- Will Tomorrow’s World Still Need Designers? / frogblog / frog design
- 35 Ways to Stream Your Life – ReadWriteWeb
- Data is the New Links
Tim Berners-Lee Says Sites That Don?t Give Users Their Data Back Are Boring
- Official Google Blog: Hello, Pittsburgh
Google office opens in Pittsburgh. Yinzers say, “What’s Google?”
- 10 Ways to Get More Out of Friendfeed
- Walk Score
Helping homebuyers, renters, and real estate agents find houses and apartments in great neighborhoods.
- FeedBurner Adopts Two-Year-Old, Renames it ‘FeedSmith’
WordPress plugin replaces all of your native feeds with FeedBurner — even the RSS icon in the location bar of Firefox.
- Strategic Public Relations: Top 10 Twitter Hacks
A bunch more things you can do with Twitter that you might not know about.