Last night Matthew Oliphant recommended iWPhone, an easy WordPress plugin that “automatically reformats your blog’s content for optimized viewing on Apple’s iPhone and iPod touch.” I tried it out this morning and here are the results:
With the plugin:
Without the plugin:
So… which one do you all prefer?
Big thanks to Daniel Sandler for the images.
- WordPress 2.5 is released March 20, 2008 | 3 comments
- Links from 3/2/2008 to 3/5/2008 March 5, 2008 | 0 comments
- Why I Don’t Have an iPhone (but might someday) June 10, 2008 | 45 comments
- Pleasure and Pain has gone mobile November 4, 2011 | 8 comments
- Etiquette isn’t dead March 1, 2011 | 3 comments