IxDA Interaction 08 is using CrowdVine for pre-conference social networking. I think it’s an awesome idea, and so far CV has been great. I’ve been able to connect with a bunch of fellow attendees, including a good friend of mine from grad school who I didn’t know would be there. It’s a great way to build the excitement around a conference.
One of the great features of CrowdVine is being able to select and display your schedule, but lately it’s had some weird behavior. Is anyone else experiencing this? The sessions aren’t all grouping by day; I have multiple instances of Saturday and Sunday.
- See you at An Event Apart Chicago October 10, 2009 | 2 comments
- Here at An Event Apart Boston June 22, 2009 | 2 comments
- Drupal.org User Research: Stakeholder Workshop July 14, 2014 | 0 comments
- UI13: Kim Goodwin’s “Where Usability Meets Desirability: Goal-Directed Visual Interface Design” November 3, 2008 | 0 comments
- UI13: Dana Chisnell’s “Usability Testing in the Wild” November 3, 2008 | 1 comments