IxDA Interaction 08 is using CrowdVine for pre-conference social networking. I think it’s an awesome idea, and so far CV has been great. I’ve been able to connect with a bunch of fellow attendees, including a good friend of mine from grad school who I didn’t know would be there. It’s a great way to build the excitement around a conference.
One of the great features of CrowdVine is being able to select and display your schedule, but lately it’s had some weird behavior. Is anyone else experiencing this? The sessions aren’t all grouping by day; I have multiple instances of Saturday and Sunday.
- Meet me at IA Summit 2008 April 9, 2008 | 2 comments
- Find me at Web 2.0 Expo NY this week September 16, 2008 | 1 comments
- Hanging out at IxDA’s Interaction09 February 6, 2009 | 5 comments
- The Awesomeness that was BarCamp Philly – Part 2 November 16, 2008 | 4 comments
- IA Summit 2008: Todd Zaki Warfel’s “Data Driven Design Research Personas” April 18, 2008 | 0 comments