Whether you’ve risen through the ranks or founded your own company, being a member of the executive team is an impressive career achievement. You have a lot to be proud of, and work smart every day to prove your worth. But being the boss isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be. It can be isolating and tough to know if you’re doing the right thing.
Organizations are a reflection of their leaders.
When our world becomes too insular, our thinking narrows. We stop being able to see the ecosystems we operate in, and forget to challenge them. We lose sight of our vision, and eventually lose sight of ourselves. A company not reaching its fullest potential is undoubtedly the result of its leaders holding themselves back.
The best leaders get off-track from time to time. Success is fleeting. How you self-correct is what really defines you.
Executive Coaching and Organizational Alignment
with Whitney Hess
Whitney empowers decision-makers to make more informed decisions. She guides people to move beyond their assumptions, habits and biases, and to question everything (even themselves) using pragmatic and systematic modes of inquiry, discovery, and development. As a result, they make an even greater impact on the world.
With Whitney as your coach, you will:
- Craft a vision for the future of your business that is profound yet possible.
- Improve communication amongst your employees at all levels.
- Improve relations between your staff and senior leadership.
- Enhance collaboration within your executive leadership team.
- Reform the employee experience globally.
- Reduce conflict and turnover amongst staff.
- Alleviate stress and division amongst your senior leadership.
- Develop effective employees who further your business’s objectives.
- Redesign organizational culture, as experienced internally and externally.
Whitney is a Professional Certified Coach credentialed by the International Coach Federation, a Certified Integral Coach through New Ventures West, and a certified coach in Social and Emotional Intelligence assessments. Her approach to coaching — integration of mind, heart and body — is based on the belief that people lose themselves when we’re thinking one thing, feeling another thing, and acting another way entirely. We become our most powerful selves when our thoughts, feelings and actions are in alignment.
One-on-one coaching for each of your key executives, including:
- One year of private coaching with Whitney Hess, ICF Professional Certified Coach
- Personalized coaching program tailored to each individual’s specific needs and goals
- Recommended practices and exercises to help make the desired shift
- 360-degree feedback with board members, executive team, and direct reports
- Multiple certified assessments of leadership style and interpersonal skills
- 15 total sessions: 12 biweekly (one hour each) + 3 follow-up sessions (1, 3, and 6 months out)
- All sessions conducted via phone or video chat (in person for an upcharge)
- Recordings of all sessions for each individual’s use only (as desired)
- Post-session documentation on outcomes and next steps
- Introductions to potential partners, candidates, backers, and allies
- Unlimited email and text support
- In-depth confidential staff interviews to identify core issues
- Reviews of any existing customer and competitor research
- Certified assessments of org effectiveness, culture, leadership, and emotional intelligence
- “Level of Impact” diagnostics (fit of role/person who’s in it) across the entire org
- Analysis of organizational structure, with adjustments for optimization
- Discovery, definition and documentation of your company’s success metrics, core values, guiding principles, code of conduct, diversity & inclusion policies, and other mission-critical organizational policies
- Organizational maturity assessments across your company’s various disciplines
- Team coaching and partner coaching
- Meeting facilitation and team off-site planning
- Nonviolent Communication training, and other empathy-based practices
Coaching has a myriad of definitions and approaches. There are life coaches, executive coaches, career coaches, and so on. But to us, people are whole human beings whether we’re at work, at home, or anywhere in between. We bring all of who we are into every context of our lives, and improvement in one area naturally leads to improvement in all others. Our coaching takes all of you and all of your organization into account.
As your coach, Whitney won’t try to give you the answers to your own life, but instead will help guide you in a positive direction. She will be an ally, a sounding board, and a mirror. There are no judgments, no evaluations, and most of all, no pre-defined path. We’ll figure it all out together along the way.
Are you ready?
Please email Whitney at [email protected] to share a bit about what you’re grappling with and how you hope she can help. We’ll take it from there.
Engagements are typically 6-12 months, with rates starting at $18,000 USD
Confidentiality 100% guaranteed.
Limited availability. Please email for custom pricing.