If you’re here and we haven’t met yet, please come over and say hi! I had an incredible time at IxDA’s inaugural conference in Savannah last year, and met an incredible group of people, many of whom I count among my good friends today. Find me in one of the sessions (see my Crowdvine calendar) or just stop me in the halls. I’m the short redhead.
If you’re here and we’re already friends, I’ll find you. :)
If you aren’t here but still want to participate, follow me on Twitter and check back here next week for my recap.
A mighty and heartfelt thanks to Boxes and Arrows for making it possible for me to attend this year’s conference — heck, independents need all the help they can get. If you don’t already read B&A, head over there now for the most comprehensive collection of expert writing on design and user experience you’ll find anywhere on the web.
- IxDA Interaction 08: Day 1 February 10, 2008 | 2 comments
- IxDA Interaction 08: Day 2 February 15, 2008 | 1 comments
- Meet me at IA Summit 2008 April 9, 2008 | 2 comments
- Gel conference videos now online February 18, 2009 | 1 comments
- IA Summit 2008: “Checking for feel of your UI with an interaction audit” April 18, 2008 | 0 comments