Last week a co-worker forwarded these images on the differences in how people communicate to the customer based on their role, e.g., marketing vs. advertising vs. branding.
I thought the design one was pretty clever, but of course I had to add my own for user experience.
For user experience designers, it isn’t about us. It’s about the customer. Moreover, it’s about showing the customer we love them more than we need them to love us. The conversation is completely flipped.
Are companies ready to stop telling and start loving?
[Images originally posted at Steal This Idea by Neutron LLC.]
- The most accurate portrayal of User Experience Designers ever created January 27, 2011 | 2 comments
- Your profile has been viewed by
June 11, 2010 | 6 comments
- Bill Maher makes fun of Captcha’s poor usability May 12, 2010 | 8 comments
- Don Draper is the Antithesis of User Experience February 27, 2012 | 14 comments
- 10 Most Common Misconceptions About User Experience Design — the presentation April 6, 2009 | 1 comments