I’m pretty obsessed with my iPad. When I first bought it back in April, I didn’t take my laptop out of the house for a good month. I watched movies in the park, showed samples of my work to prospective clients, read my feeds in the bath, and tested out a whole bunch of apps.
People always ask me which apps I really use, and I’ve been trying to figure it out myself. After deleting a bunch that I had stopped using and organizing the rest, here’s what I ended up with.
* denotes that this is actually an iPhone app that I use on my iPad
Sketching and Notetaking
News, Publications, Feeds
Productivity and Publishing
Shopping and Travel
Utilities and Other
So tell me, what awesome iPad apps am I missing? Seeing what I use you can probably get a sense for the sort of ways I like to use my iPad. Significantly more consumption than production. How does that differ from how you use yours?
- My 10 Favorite Tools of 2010 December 13, 2010 | 5 comments
- OpenTable has a brain. Does your product? December 1, 2010 | 5 comments
- Photo of the day: A man in need of an iPad June 11, 2010 | 3 comments
- Tips and Tricks for BlackBerry Users May 6, 2009 | 2 comments
- Text message your order to Amazon April 2, 2008 | 9 comments