A month ago I wrote about Twitter finally integrating Twitter Search into their homepage by adding a search box and the Top 10 Trends to the nav bar.
Now it’s been redesigned yet again.
The search box has been moved to the right sidebar, along with the trends listed out (instead of hiding in a dropdown). And thankfully Profile and Settings were put back into the top nav.
I really wonder how these decisions are being made and if any testing is going on.
Someone out there in Twitter land, let me know, or better yet, just hire me as your user experience designer. Thanks![Update: Twitter published a blog post about the new homepage yesterday, calling it Discovery Engine.]
- Twitter finally integrates Twitter Search a.k.a. Summize March 5, 2009 | 3 comments
- Twitter changes its email notifications May 7, 2009 | 15 comments
- Twitter Redesigns Follower and Following Pages July 1, 2009 | 8 comments
- My mug is on the new Skitch homepage May 6, 2011 | 2 comments
- Twitter FINALLY turns replies into mentions March 30, 2009 | 1 comments