A couple weeks ago I told you I was going to SxSW to participate in the panel “From Freelance to Agency: Start Small, Stay Small” with Roger Black and Kristina Halvorson, moderated by Jeffrey Zeldman.
I was nervous as all hell, but I had an absolute blast on the panel and am thrilled by the response.
We spoke for about 20 minutes and then opened it up to questions. Immediately 15 people lined up at the mic. We were only able to get through 5-6 people. Afterward, I stayed in my seat on stage and a group of kind folks came over to ask further questions. I’m so proud that we were able to help people and perhaps inspire them to make the next big move in their careers.
Lots of great tweets:
Free free to listen to the podcast to hear all the great wisdom we imparted ;)
And a big, big thanks to Jeffrey Zeldman again for inviting me to sit amongst these amazing individuals. It was truly an honor.
- I’m here at SXSW and I want to meet you! March 13, 2009 | 4 comments
- I’ll be on Jeffrey Zeldman’s panel at SXSW 2009 December 15, 2008 | 3 comments
- Improved “Freelance to Agency” podcast April 1, 2009 | 0 comments
- SxSW: One giant party March 27, 2009 | 5 comments
- IA Summit 2009: The Courage to Quit March 29, 2009 | 1 comments