Tomorrow, Saturday, March 14, at 3:30pm, I’ll be on a panel with Jeffrey Zeldman, Roger Black and Kristina Halvorson called “From Freelance to Agency: Start Small, Stay Small.” I told you all about it in December.
If you see me around town, please say hi! My profile and schedule are up on my.SXSW. And if you’re going to be on a panel, please let me know so I can come see you. The online schedule is way too cumbersome to navigate.
Now I’m off for some ribs…
- Improved “Freelance to Agency” podcast April 1, 2009 | 0 comments
- I’ll be on Jeffrey Zeldman’s panel at SXSW 2009 December 15, 2008 | 3 comments
- SxSW: Our panel “From Freelance to Agency: Start Small, Stay Small” March 29, 2009 | 6 comments
- I’m off to SXSW 2012 to speak and play March 9, 2012 | 0 comments
- IA Summit 2009: The Courage to Quit March 29, 2009 | 1 comments