Not everyone has the chance to attend Gel — it’s pricey and not directly related to the work we do so it can be hard to justify to managers who control your professional development budget. It’s billed as an “inspirational” conference similar to TED, but with a specific focus: creating good experiences (Gel stands for Good Experience Live after all).
Finally videos from the event have been posted online. I’ve embedded the 2008 talks below, but feel free to check out the whole batch from past events.
Hope you enjoy! Unfortunately do to the cost and the fact that I’m now an independent consultant, I don’t think I’ll be able to attend this year’s Gel 2009. Seems like there will be a great lineup though. Too bad Gel doesn’t offer media passes. Boo.
- GEL 2008: Day 2, Session 1 “Connect” April 27, 2008 | 6 comments
- GEL 2008: Day 2, Session 4 “Success” April 27, 2008 | 11 comments
- GEL 2008: Day 2, Session 3 “Make” April 27, 2008 | 5 comments
- The most accurate portrayal of User Experience Designers ever created January 27, 2011 | 2 comments
- The Honor and Burden of Chairing a Conference June 16, 2010 | 4 comments