The supremely awesome Jeffrey Zeldman of Happy Cog surprised me the other day by asking me to be on his panel, “From Freelance to Agency: Start Small, Stay Small” at the 2009 SXSW Interactive Festival in Austin, TX. The other panelists will include content strategist extraordinaire Kristina Halvorson and acclaimed magazine designer Roger Black (with whom I’ve also been lucky to work recently). I feel very privileged to be sharing the stage with them.
Thanks to Jeffrey for this really cool opportunity. Hope to see you all there!
- Web 2.0 Expo NY: “Content Matters” panel moderated by Liz Danzico September 20, 2008 | 3 comments
- Find me at Web 2.0 Expo NY this week September 16, 2008 | 1 comments
- I wish I were going to UX Hong Kong! December 15, 2010 | 3 comments
- Gel conference videos now online February 18, 2009 | 1 comments
- Web 2.0 Expo NY: Jason Fried’s “10 Things We’ve Learned at 37signals” September 20, 2008 | 0 comments