Every day you pursue the dream of creating beautiful, memorable experiences. But do you keep drifting off course? Let me be your navigator.
- You’re a product manager striving to bring user experience into your process
- You’re a developer trying to do right by your customers, but your team seems to work against you
- You’re a UX designer whose stakeholders don’t give you the autonomy you need to do great work
- You aren’t clear what the right next step is for your career
- You want to change how businesses are run, but don’t know where to start
Kind words from kind people
@whitneyhess Thank you. You’ve inspired me more than you know.
— J Cornelius (@jc) September 16, 2013
@whitneyhess It hit close to home – you rock. Thanks for what you do and who you are.
— Paul Farmiga (@PaulFarmiga) September 27, 2013
@whitneyhess u are one of my best discovery in the past year,not only about ux but about courage and self development, the thanx is mine :)
— Francesca Murtas (@core2design) January 3, 2014
“@whitneyhess: I love people.”and the people love you too and your insights. But mostly for your big beautiful heart.
— Susan Dray (@susandra) November 14, 2013