Guys, so much awesome stuff is going on, I just can’t contain myself!
You know Paul McAleer and I host a podcast called Designing Yourself, right? On March 3, we finally released our first episode of 2014, titled Good Intentions and featuring an AMAZING interview with Gina Trapani.
Gina is the founder of Lifehacker, Todo.txt and now Thinkup. She’s also an incredible person, mom, wife, friend, and self-improvement junkie. Paul and I had such a blast chatting with her and we think you’ll really love what she had to say. Listen to the episode, read the full transcript, and please share your thoughts with us!
We have a great lineup of guests scheduled for Season 2 and a whole slew of topics in the pipeline — but we’re always looking for more. If you have a topic idea, must-have guest, or question you want us to answer live, PLEASE let us know by leaving a message on our new voicemail at 404-500-SELF. We want to hear your voice!
We love you, and we love talking about making the world better by bettering ourselves. Thank you so much for listening.
- Designing Yourself for everyone – now with transcripts February 4, 2014 | 1 comments
- Listeners of Designing Yourself: We Want to Hear from You! February 19, 2014 | 0 comments
- The First Four Episodes of Designing Yourself August 2, 2013 | 1 comments
- Designing Yourself July 17, 2013 | 6 comments
- You down with OPP (Yeah you know me) February 11, 2014 | 0 comments