Other People’s Podcasts! What what!
Hosting your own podcast is a heck of a lot of fun (or co-hosting, in my case, with Paul McAleer!), but every now and then it’s nice to be on the other side of the mic, so to speak. I’ve been lucky to be a guest on a few great podcasts in the last year.
Thank you to all of the hosts who’ve wanted my voice in the mix. I’m grateful to be a small part of what you do.
And here they are…
“A monthly podcast interviewing seasoned User Experience Designers from the perspective of a UX Intern.”
Hosted by Wesley Noble
February 3, 2014
“Discussing the balance between creativity & everything that fuels it.”
Hosted by Joel Beukelman and Aaron Irizarry
January 26, 2014
“A new, short-burst, industry podcast available every Monday from 7am GMT.”
Hosted by Sarah Parmenter and Josh Long
April 14, 2013
“A weekly discussion featuring hosts from 5by5′s many shows with no limit on topic or fixed agenda; a freeform flow of ideas leading to a great conversation, from culture to tech and beyond.”
Hosted by Dan Benjamin and Haddie Cooke
February 7, 2013
Wanna have me on your podcast or web show? I’m always available to chat about it at [email protected]. Thanks in advance for your interest!
- Season 2 of Designing Yourself March 14, 2014 | 0 comments
- I’m speaking at Interlink Conference 2011 in Vancouver, and you should come April 11, 2011 | 0 comments
- Designing Yourself July 17, 2013 | 6 comments
- Listeners of Designing Yourself: We Want to Hear from You! February 19, 2014 | 0 comments
- Designing Yourself for everyone – now with transcripts February 4, 2014 | 1 comments