I always see these “top Twitterer” lists of people with high follower counts touted by social climbing social media DBs. Those people bore me.
Instead I’m inspired by people with a unique perspective on the world around them, unique voice and style, who make me smile or think differently or challenge me to be a better person. Following them isn’t about some ulterior motive or networking agenda. Their words feed my soul.
I hope they’ll do the same for you.
Humorous quips, familial reflections, artful turns of phrase
Social criticism, witty banter with celebrities, unapologetic snark
High school ennui, teenage observations, young ambition
Activism, current events commentary, gay rights
Tina Roth Eisenberg
Visual inspiration, beauty in everything, geek motherhood
Fighting breast cancer, motivational insights, gratitude
San Diego, CA
Leadership, personal empowerment, universal lessons
His Holiness the Dalai Lama
Proverbs, moral principles, spiritual growth
Mayor Cory Booker
Civic duty, continuous improvement, local pride
- December Flickr Updates December 6, 2008 | 0 comments
- links for 2008-02-26 February 26, 2008 | 0 comments
- I’m Not Cool October 27, 2011 | 52 comments
- In 2008, You Changed Me January 3, 2009 | 7 comments
- My New Mexico Travelogue July 29, 2009 | 3 comments