I ask questions on Twitter all the time on a wide variety of topics, and I usually get really useful responses — but never as many as when I ask about interpersonal issues.
A little while ago I posed this question:
“What do you do when someone you really care about won’t respond to your emails & DMs, and won’t tell you why they’ve stopped talking to you?”
Here are a selection of the responses I received. What particularly interests me are the themes of taking the conversation offline and of letting it go. All great pieces of advice.
It makes me feel great to know that there are people out there who are always willing to help. Even in just 140 characters or less.
- Business Cards and Twitter November 12, 2008 | 2 comments
- Whit Hour – Week 5 September 2, 2009 | 0 comments
- Whit Hour – Week 6 September 21, 2009 | 0 comments
- Twitter’s confirmation message is a usability fail May 6, 2009 | 11 comments
- Come see me at the 140 Characters Conference May 1, 2009 | 0 comments