Caroline asked me what I thought of the new Facebook homepage redesign, as well as Google’s apparent obsession with data (above good design, as exposed by designer Douglas Bowman in his goodbye letter to Google). Read the article to find out.
- Facebook Privacy Settings Redesign on Fortune.com May 28, 2010 | 3 comments
- Designing for Startups in Smashing Magazine February 26, 2011 | 0 comments
- Don Draper is the Antithesis of User Experience February 27, 2012 | 14 comments
- 10 Most Common Misconceptions About User Experience Design January 10, 2009 | 13 comments
- When You Startup With UX July 24, 2010 | 0 comments