Chanterelle is a fancy schmancy restaurant in my neighborhood, TriBeCa. Like many restaurants they post their menu in the window, but theirs is completely handwritten and absolutely gorgeous. It immediately tells you something about the kind of service you’ll be getting there. It’s dated to indicate a seasonal menu and embellished with huge descenders. I find it completely sexy, and one day when I have enough money to eat there, I’ll treat myself to what I’m guessing will be an equally sexy meal.
See, they’ve started the customer experience off right, before I ever walked in the door.
Check out my detailed photos of the Chanterelle menu on Flickr.
- Photo of the day: Whirlpool dishwasher utensil tray May 6, 2009 | 15 comments
- Photo of the day: Push to take toilet paper February 28, 2009 | 5 comments
- Photo of the day: LLUP to open January 26, 2010 | 0 comments
- Photo of the day: HSBC’s Pleasure and Pain February 16, 2009 | 0 comments
- Photo of the day: Do Not Disturb January 25, 2010 | 3 comments