The supremely awesome Jeffrey Zeldman of Happy Cog surprised me the other day by asking me to be on his panel, “From Freelance to Agency: Start Small, Stay Small” at the 2009 SXSW Interactive Festival in Austin, TX. The other panelists will include content strategist extraordinaire Kristina Halvorson and acclaimed magazine designer Roger Black (with whom I’ve also been lucky to work recently). I feel very privileged to be sharing the stage with them.
Thanks to Jeffrey for this really cool opportunity. Hope to see you all there!
- I’m here at SXSW and I want to meet you! March 13, 2009 | 4 comments
- SxSW: Our panel “From Freelance to Agency: Start Small, Stay Small” March 29, 2009 | 6 comments
- I’ll be speaking at An Event Apart 2009 January 3, 2009 | 5 comments
- Scientific American redesign by Happy Cog has launched September 24, 2010 | 12 comments
- Improved “Freelance to Agency” podcast April 1, 2009 | 0 comments