I just received an e-mail to notify me that I was not elected to the Information Architecture Institute’s board of directors. While I am disappointed that I won’t be able to represent the IAI in an official capacity and help them to reach a new generation of IA practitioners, I’ll still keep fighting the good fight on my own. I have the utmost respect and admiration for the four new directors — Livia Labate, Andrew Hinton, Christian Crumlish and Russ Unger — and I know they will do a wonderful job bringing greater awareness and structure to the organization and the practice.
Congrats guys, and be sure to let me know how I can help!
- I was asked to join the IAI Board of Advisors November 17, 2008 | 6 comments
- I’m running for the 2008 Information Architecture Institute board of directors September 6, 2008 | 9 comments
- The Purpose of a Business is to Create a Customer August 13, 2012 | 4 comments
- IA Summit 2009: A functional family reunion March 29, 2009 | 2 comments
- Reaching outside the UX tribe at STC’s Technical Communication Summit May 10, 2010 | 3 comments